Thursday, February 23, 2012

Nails: Essie LUXEFFECTS

AHHHH!! Anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE nail polish and on top of that, my favourite brand is Essie! I'm working on building my collection... and when the luxeffects collection came out, I just had to have it. The only downside is that Essie is $11.99 + GST here, or $8.99 when on sale, and I didn't want to buy them all at one go. For V-day my BF actually bought all 5 of them for me!!

Shine of the Times, A Cut Above, Pure Pearlfection, Set in Stones, As Gold as it Gets


I tried to get one on each finger (without any base under). I did 2 coats each. Ugh my camera sucks ... better pictures in future posts, I promise!

Pinky-Shine of the Times; Ring-A Cut Above; Middle-Pure Pearlfection; Index-Set in Stones; Thumb-As Gold as it Gets






I think the Pearlfection one would look great over a bright polish colour. I haven't thought much about the others though. I did decide to make my manicure black with the "A Cut Above" over top.

with flash

without flash


I shall post more manicures if I can :) I'm having a lot of fun blogging right now haha and since my BF is here for the week, I've been eating out so much.... hence all the food blogs!!! I should really start to pace myself..


Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment