Saturday, June 22, 2013

DAY 5: YEG TO LAX

HI!  Last day in LAX.

Got up and went to get some Starbucks and In and Out burgers.


iced soy hazelnut macchiato :D




nom nom nom cheeseburgers



went to Ulta to get my Fake Bake & RCM gel nail kit

After we went to Beverly Hills and .... LOL they have this weird thing where you can cross diagonally 


SO WEIRD. hahaha but I guess it's a little more efficient?


so preeeetty

then we went to Santa Monica haha



had lunch in the food court at Santa Monica Place



We had Dragon Roll and Crazy roll LOL it was alright


my mom's friends BF bought this and shared it. it was just some teriyaki chicken with shrimp and rice!


nom nom nom tutti frutti


can you guess which one is mine? LOL


pic at the entrance of 3rd street promenade


Santa Monica pier


performers


the ocean

After we went to eat at a Thai place called Sanamluang Cafe haha it was okay I guess but I mean it was already 11 pm and I was so tired I didn't even care. Just wanted food.



Thai Ice Tea


Tom yum!



pad ka pow


the reason why the pics have such crappy lighting is because the inside had crappy lighting HAHAHA it was all neon and fluorescent


pineapple fried rice


padthai

so when we came back today... (this would be day 6; no point in making another post for it)

THIS is what our baggage pick up area looks like LOL WTF right??? there's also one for Oil Kings and one for Eskimos. pretty silly but it's cool too hahaha




That wraps up my trip to LAX. It was so short and I can't wait to go back. I haven't typed up much because I have gel nails on and it's hard to type hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment