Thursday, August 23, 2012

July Glymm

So for my July Glymm box, I was NOT impressed with what I got.

orange bag this time. (my fave colour, so at least I liked that)

coupon for discount on nail polish (didn't even use it) 

Joico K-Pak revitaluxe conditioner. Sample size: 50 ml; full size: 150 ml for $25.

Haven't used it yet because I was on vacation and didn't bring this with me. I have high hopes for it because I"ve read many reviews on MUA that rave about it.

Dirt. salt scrub. Sample size: 15 ml; full size: 12 oz for $45.

Sounds so pricey! of course I haven't tried anything in this box yet as I was away on vacation and was trying to catch up with friends that I totally forgot about the box haha. I hear it's really good so I can't wait to use it.

Mane Tease Social Butterfly hair perfume. Sample size: 8 ml; full size: 50 ml for $34

Like the others I haven't used yet. I'm not sure if I will. It does smell good but I don't like spraying stuff on my hair. Not even hairspray unless I NEED to. I just feel like I'm contaminating my hair :P HAHA and my shampoo/conditioner does a really good job of making my hair smell good. Maybe I will use it tomorrow though because I'm going out to my friend's house after work and I usually smell of food after!

Cyberderm H2O hydration and PM Anti-age. No idea on the sizing and I can't seem to find what the retail price was supposed to be.

Super cute packaging! It said on the box "the sunscreen company" so I thought it was sunscreen and almost brought it on my trip but it's actually just moisturisers LOL. Will probably use this within the next few days and will update the posts.

Anyways that was all for my July Glymm, nothing that really WOW'ed me... Like I've stated before I do prefer more make up products as opposed to hair and face products because I'm quite strict with my routine. 

Thanks for reading :)


1 comment:

  1. Great blog,really helpful,check out mine?:) http://girlinthecowboyboots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete