Friday, June 29, 2012

June Glymm Box

Okay as promised, I will try to keep everything up to date now. This is the June Glymm box.


For the month of June, I got a blue bag from Glymm!



La Fresh Acetone-Free Nail Polish Remover in Fresh Tuscan Orange Scent. Sample size: 2 packets = 20 nails; Full size: 18 packets for $9.99

I haven't used this yet because I have fake nails on. It looks really interesting though. I've never used wipes for nail polish removal and I usually use at least 3 cotton balls when I remove my polish. It'll be interesting to see if it really takes only one pad to remove it all.


Clark's Botanicals Intense Radiance Mask. Sample size: ?? doesn't say on the jar, mayeb 8oz? 10-14 uses; Full size: 50 mL for $72.00


Have not tried it yet. Smells great though, it's supposed to make your skin smoother and brighter. Can't wait to try it out! Sounds so pricey for what you get though..


Salvadore Dali ItIsDream Eau De Toilette. Sample size: the typical size lol 35 sprays; Full size: 60 mL for %54.00

UM. no. It's such a strong smell. I just sprayed it and I have a headache from it. I can't even explain the smell. It's like musky but a little fruity. Just super strong and gross. Will not buy and will probably throw out the sample..


Vitamin & Sea Perfect Skin Solution. Sample size: typical size of perfume samples, up to 5 uses; Full size: 45 mL for $68.00

Haven't used this yet.. it's supposed to smooth and soften your skin and repair it as well. I'll give it a try in the next couple of weeks and post a review.


Belvada Duo Lipstick Harmony. up to 16 months usage. Full size: 3.4 grams for $20.00

I've only used this a little bit and it's not bad! I love the packaging of it. As you can see, I had to upload 2 separate photos, I can't get the lipstick part out without putting the balm part in. All you do is push the end in and the opposite lip product will pop off the other side. Pretty cool stuff! Unfortuately, I recall putting on my Glymm subscription that I didn't want any neutral colours and that's exactly what I got with this lip stick. It's absolutely a nude colour... the name was "Natural Earth", seriously. C'mon Glymm :( I changed it from neutral so I would stop receiving those colours.
I like the balm part for sure, the colour side isn't really noticeable on my lips though. Would I buy this again? MAYBE. Depending on the other colours available and if they're a bit more pigmented.

That is all for my June Glymm !! I also got a Topbox for the month of June. I will post it tomorrow. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment