Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 16

Hello :)

Not much to post today I'm afraid. Fortunately, I should have more for tomorrow since I'm going to another city nearby :)

I woke up late today! LOL probably to make up for the loss of sleep during the tour. I woke up at.... *gasp* 11 am! ahhaha.


I remembered I still had one more Milo drink in the fridge so yay! I got to drink some :)



I was craving some pho.. so pho I got !


Now ... last night I was on the internet when the 3G stick ran out so we had to go put more money in. This morning I woke up and my dad had went and added more money into it already......... BUT HE COULDN'T REMEMBER WHERE HE PUT THE STICK. LOL. So I was like omfg. so I used my aunts.......... cept I used it for maybe an hour or two and that ran out too so I just went to sleep LOL. SO LAZY :( Well I guess I watched some GOT and then got tired and slept. In any case, my sleeping made me miss the next food :( :(:(

balut eggs!!! omg so sad. I need to eat some before I leave.
chicken feet. They look sooo good, I'm sad I didn't get to eat it.

I guess they had congee too LOL. I take pictures of everything and stuff to the point to where my parents do it for me when I'm not around HAHAHA.

So I woke up and watched MORE GOT and so I finally went downstairs to eat dinner around 6 ish. I wanted something I hadn't had yet (or something I haven't had in a while) and my mom suggested macaroni!!! omg how could I forget? I used to ALWAYS get macaroni as a kid whenever I came back to Vietnam. Unfortunately it wasn't what I anticipated. LOL. The one I used to get was elbow macaroni with some minced pork in soup (very similar to what my mom makes me) but this time it had tortiglioni (smaller version of rigatoni) with minced pork, some pork slices and offals. I'm not sure which offals they were but I took them all out for my mom which left me with half the meat LOL. The top piece was SO good. It was a deep fried dough which was chewy and crunchy at the same time! I love those texture combos for food (especially for baked goods!) The best part of it was that even though it sat in the broth for a while it didn't get soggy! It had a slight soggy outer part but it wasn't mushy and then the interior was still chewy!! love love love :) Also before the tour I had bought a 6 pack of Fanta, so that's what we have there.



I watched the Olympics with my dad while eating this. It was SO boring because they only had the 200 m and the triathalon and ping pong. I don't really understand ping pong (I was getting confused on how the scoring was awarded as well as how they determine who serves... lol) and the athletics part of the Olympics are kind of MEH to me. I prefer watching soccer or volleyball or gymnastics or diving or swimming. Basically anything but seeing people run for 2 hours. LOL I also read up about the Canada vs US soccer game........ WTF is up with the referee? I was so pissed reading about it and I probably would've been even more so if I had watched the game. I have a lot of pride in my country and it's frustrating to see (or hear about) unjust calls. Mostly namely when it's against the US too LOL. I don't have anything against the US of course but I always want my country to beat them ;)

ANYWAYS that's a lot of rambling :) haha I still haven't located my internet stick but my aunt refilled hers so that's the one I'm using. Good too because I'm almost done RM ep 95 LOL!!!  I was so sad when it ran out because it meant I couldn't finish.

No bites today!! yay ! Thank you mosquitoes. oh and on that note, last night I totally killed a mosquito without crushing it completely like usual. I smacked it against my laptop and was able to pick it up by its leg and dispose of it in the garbage. LOL.

Okies well thank you for reading! I hope tomorrow will be a better post to read :)

No comments:

Post a Comment