Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 15

Hi!! :)

Thankfully after today I will be all caught up and my blogs will be a bit more informative and hopefully make more sense. Usually while in Sing & Malay I would be typing it all at 11 pm (since that's usually the time we get back to the hotel) and I'm POOPED by then because we eat breakfast around 730 am or so. My past posts may be hard to read/understand lol!!

Today is a short one which I'm also thankful for because I'm so tired right now but I'd really like to be all caught up :)

Of course, first thing is breakfast :)

corn was gross, blueberry pancakes were good, hashbrowns were AMAZING, crossaint was as good as ever especially with the kaya spread, the chicken sausage was meh and the chocolate chip muffin was sick.. in a bad way :P The orange juice is sooo good, it's so fresh.

Outside of the place where we eat the breakfast there was this house thing.. it looked cool so we took a pic of it LOL


Then we left the hotel to go to the airport. so uneventful :P HAHA


listening to our guide telling us what we gotta do... which is taking the train thingy to the another section of the airport!

all of us in one of the train cars

I went to get some starbucks LOL

skinny red bean green tea frap! so goooood.

this was our groupie :) US couple, France couple + daughter, parents & I, Canada couple

Okay seriously, wtf is this. Our flight from Malaysia to Vietnam was only 1.5 hours long and yet we got a meal... LOL. It leads me to think that our flight from Edmonton to Vancouver (and vice versa) should have a meal too :P

beef with onions, rice, bok choy(which tasted nasty) and carrots, coleslaw with golden raisins and apple slices, coconut red bean flan and a slice of bread.

It was your typical airplane food, just so-so. Anyways, so we landed grabbed all our stuff and said bye to all our lovely tour mates and went to my cousin's aunt's house to pick up some items that we left with them (since we bought stuff in the city before we left and didn't want to bring it with us on tour). Then we took a 3.5 hour drive back to my grandma's with a half hour stop to eat some dinner.
I forget what the place was called but all 4 of us ate com suon, I got a orange pop, my parents got a coconut juice each and my aunt got a 7-up. In total it cost about $10.



This com suon wasn't as good as I've had.. :( the meat was kind of like beef jerky.. LMFAO or I guess in this case, pork jerky. The flavour was great though. I was really hungry anyway so it didn't matter what it was like.

ALSO , look at what was on their tissue container.. 

MWAHAHAH for all you RM lovers out there ;)

Anyways that is all for day 15!! 

Thanks for reading again even though this was a short one.



No comments:

Post a Comment